Neo-Gothic style church built in 1831 with car park next to Ham Woods. The churchyard (which has been used for two separate grave visiting scenes and a burial scene) includes a war memorial overlooking Ham Common, terrace and a Lych Gate entrance opposite the woods on a quiet road. The South Aisle was added in 1857 with different architecture which has provided a second church filming location. St Andrew's includes a chancel by the famous Victorian architect DF Bodley considered one of his finest works, an organ, Steinway grand piano, balcony, creche room, wifi, toilet and kitchenette. The church hall next door provides a professional kitchen and four brand new toilets.
Within M25: Yes
Authority: Richmond upon Thames
Nearest station: Strawberry Hill