Beautiful and atmospheric Church set in a Memorial Garden. The Church was built in 1863 in Italian Romanesque style, but was largely destroyed by a VI rocket in June 1944. However the east end with the Venetian mosaics and the VC memorial has survived and been ( in part ) restored. There is now a striking modern arched canopy over the apse.
Within M25: Yes
Enquire about location: CH97
Create New Portfolio
Sign up to our Latest Locations Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to see our latest additions, featured locations and more….