One of lowland Scotland's greatest estates, extending to more than 61,000 acres. In the heart of the Ettrick forest, the original house was built in 1708 and remodelled in 1812. The grounds include a scenic loch.
Within M25: No
Authority: Scottish Borders
Views - country (1)
Enquire about location: G285
Create New Portfolio
Sign up to our Latest Locations Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to see our latest additions, featured locations and more….