A magnificent Tudor Manor House, surrounded by 30 acres of informal gardens and grounds, admist the rolling Somerset countryside. Built by the Monks of Glastonbury in 1487, it still has grandeur and period features, including a large open Tudor fireplace and four poster beds.
Within M25: No
Nearest station: Taunton
Living Room (1)
Dining room (1)
Enquire about location: M252
Create New Portfolio
Sign up to our Latest Locations Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to see our latest additions, featured locations and more….