Completed in 1126, this building is one of the finest examples of a fortified church building in Europe. Original fortified walls, and gates that were remodelled around 1300. The nave of the priory still serves as a parish church.
Within M25: No
Enquire about location: W124
Create New Portfolio
Sign up to our Latest Locations Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to see our latest additions, featured locations and more….